Scalefactor positioning

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Mar 8 17:54:17 EST 2023

I need to set the scalefactor of a stack and position it at the screenloc.

   set the scalefactor of this stack to 2
   set the loc of this stack to the screenloc

It doesn't work. The stack loc is always reported as the position of the stack at scalefactor
1.0 regardless of where it actually is on screen. When setting it to 2 it jumps to a position I
can't identify. Using "this window" instead of "this stack" doesn't help.

I think I need to calculate a position to get around this but I'm not sure how. And maybe this
is a bug?

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com