On mobile: mergAVRequestMediaAccess "video" and androidRequestPermission "android.permission.CAMERA"

Andrew at MWCM andrew at midwestcoastmedia.com
Wed Mar 1 16:23:12 EST 2023

> andrew,
> ok, now i'm curious:
> do you also do deep linking into your app, itself?
> I've thought about doing that, but I've never tried to figure out how.

No deep linking INTO (but I think that is covered at https://lessons.livecode.com/m/4069/l/58672-using-custom-url-schemes <https://lessons.livecode.com/m/4069/l/58672-using-custom-url-schemes>) but I do have deep linking OUT of another app project (Florida On Tap) that opens the Untappd app if a user has it installed and goes to a specific section of their app.

-- Andrew Bell