Inclusions or Provisioning question

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Fri Jun 23 13:38:49 EDT 2023

inclusions, yes. provisioning, no
i'm not sure if the internet lib will matter or not
tsnet
i also have:
ssl & encryption, but i'm also using ssl, so there's that
you shouldn't need the mysql if you aren't using a local db on the mobe
you could also try throwing the mobile debugger on, then forcing a
breakpoint right before you're sending a query to the server, to see
what breaks.
when something breaks in lc on mobile, the script just terminates
without warning.

On Fri, Jun 23, 2023 at 1:28 PM Ralph DiMola via use-livecode