Inclusions or Provisioning question

prothero at earthlearningsolutions.org prothero at earthlearningsolutions.org
Fri Jun 23 12:48:45 EDT 2023

Folks:
I have my app loading to my iPhone, but the last step is to be able to access my mySql database that is resident on my web server. This all works on my development computer. However, when I load the app to my iPhone, it won’t connect to the internet.

So: my question is:
Do I set this privilege on the “Inclusions” settings on the Livecode “Standalone Application Settings”, or do I need to also go to Xcode or the Development site and somehow add that capability to the provisioning profile? Also, could I just add that capability to my existing profile (in XCode?), or will I need to create a new provisioning profie?

If you can point me in the right direction to solve this, I would be VERY appreciative. It’s my last hurdle.

Thanks,
Bill Prothero

William A. Prothero, Ph.D.   (Emeritus)
UCSB Dept. of Earth Sciences