LiveCode Server is sleeping?

harrison at all-auctions.com harrison at all-auctions.com
Thu Jun 22 22:38:00 EDT 2023

Hi Matthias,

To answer your questions:

MacintoshHD/Library/WebServer/CGI-Executables/livecode-server

The hard drive is the internal SSD drive.

Apache server and the livecode server are both installed on the same hard drive.

Scripts are in:

Library/Webserver/Documents

and some are forwarded to:

Users/(username)/Sites

Since I’m not using spinning hard drives, that is probably not the issue.

I do get an error in the error log of: XType: Using static font registry (sometimes)
but that seems too minor to be causing this problem.  Not quite sure how to
fix the the font problem.

Ideas?

Thanks,

Rick