Android Signing

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Jun 20 17:02:40 EDT 2023

If we want digital security to become simpler, we will have to all agree to some significant degree of retaliation against the criminals who are constantly trying to take everything everyone has, and we are not going to do that. We call that, “uncivilized.” As I am wont to say, people do not change their behavior until it hurts not to.

Bob S