Code-Signing Frustration

panagiotis m merakosp at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 09:36:07 EDT 2023

Hello Bill,

I would recommend Matthias' excellent lesson and utility stack here:

https://lessons.livecode.com/m/4071/l/1653720-code-signing-and-notarizing-your-lc-standalone-for-distribution-outside-the-mac-appstore-with-xcode-13-and-up

This is not only for signing but also for notarizing the Mac app, but if
you need to sign the app chances are you'll need to notarize it as well :)

Cheers,
Panos
--

On Fri, 16 Jun 2023 at 04:28, William Prothero via use-livecode <