Notarizing a Mac app

matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Mon Jun 12 13:28:02 EDT 2023

There's a nice little tool available which gives you some information about an app bundle or command line tool or any .dylib and so on.
It will tell you which CPU types are supported, if the file was code signed or notarized and much more.
It's called Archichect
https://eclecticlight.co/32-bitcheck-archichect/