charIndex property

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Jul 31 12:31:13 EDT 2023

Are you using Thunderbird for an email client? Or are you copying from the forum? This was talked about years ago. For some reason different apps format clipboard text differently, and this is an artifact of one of those apps. That is why I paste, then re-copy code in a text editor like TextEdit or Sublime Text. If I don’t, then the lines are double spaced and it looks like crap and is hard to read.

:-)

Bob S