Reorder fields

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 01:00:09 EDT 2023

Yeah, the three driving forces behind Navigator originally were:

1. Speed, because the alternatives didn't run so quickly for larger
projects on hardware available circa 20 years ago.
2. Compactness, because the alternatives were pretty overwhelming on the
monitors people were using back then.
3. And to your point: showing multiple layers clearly, because there were a
number of former HyperCard users finding it hard to adapt to an environment
with more than one "background". :-)

On Sun, Jul 30, 2023 at 12:24 PM Bob Sneidar via use-livecode <