Anyone with a new code sign certificate on eToken or in cloud would like to test my signtool.exe wrapper?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Jul 30 14:08:18 EDT 2023

Yes, prices have gone way up. You now need a physical USB stick with an
encrypted certificate for Windows. I understand there is a cloud option too
but we weren't offered that.

If you go for the USB solution, give yourself some time. We ordered from
Sectigo and while they claim you will get the device in 2 or 3 days, they
didn't send it for 5 weeks, which required numerous support interactions to
determine why the order was lost in the bureaucracy. If that happens to
you, get on phone, the chat bot people are evasive and will tell you it's
processing and you will receive it in "2 or 3 days."  Demand to talk to a
supervisor.

My client can be very persuasive when she's pissed off. :)

Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On July 30, 2023 1:45:06 AM Tom Glod via use-livecode