Reorder fields

Mark Smith marksmithhfx at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 13:05:13 EDT 2023

You hit the nail on the head. Select grouped was not selected so each field / label looked independent (and could be independently selected). But in fact they were grouped. With select grouped off the fields could not be rearranged. Turning it on enabled layering the groups (containing the fields) in the correct order. Because its not obvious the fields are grouped I never think to check that option (this is not my stack but someone else’s. Probably at some point there was a point to grouping them together… maybe during the design phase). It’s all working now. And Pauls suggestion of checking the PB was useful in “seeing” that each fields label and field was grouped (even without the select grouped icon being toggled on).

Thanks to all.
Mark