Anyone with a new code sign certificate on eToken or in cloud would like to test my signtool.exe wrapper?

matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Thu Jul 27 10:48:39 EDT 2023

Hi,
is there anyone in the list who has already one of those new code signing certificates on an eToken or in the cloud and would like to test my new wrapper for signtool.exe?

Especially those who are not very familiar with Windows might find this wrapper helpful.

I've tested it with my cloud base certificate, but had no chance to get it tested from one with an eToken certificate.

So if there is interest, then please let me know.

Regards,
Matthias