No progress updates on LC 10. Am i the only one who is concerned?

Heather Laine heather at livecode.com
Tue Jul 25 10:57:26 EDT 2023

Hi Matthias and list folks,

We are working on LiveCode 10 dp6. We expect it to ship in August, with support for Web Fonts plus a number of bug fixes. Web Fonts turned out to be rather trickier than expected but it looks like we've got it more or less sorted out now.

If there are specific bugs in 10 dp-5 that are really problematic for you, its worth flagging them to me in support (not on the list) so I can at least find out for you if they will be fixed in dp-6. Please send me the bug report number from the Quality Center for checking.

Best Regards,

Heather

Heather Laine
Customer Services Manager