What is your best practice for setting a script in a script?

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 13:51:52 EDT 2023

Way back when (in the metacard era) I wrote code to create an XML
representation of a stack, and build a copy of the stack from that
XML file.

Oh, I just checked and I still have a copy of the file. It almost certainly
does not address all the nuances that have been added since then --
behaviors, widgets, and more -- but if you want a copy you're welcome to it.

gc

On Fri, Jul 21, 2023 at 9:12 AM Paul Dupuis via use-livecode <