Has anyone experimented with using Python within LC?

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Thu Jul 20 17:46:14 EDT 2023

Late to the game... I use the same method for PHP. I needed to batch minify
html/js/css files. There is a great PHP script to do it. Batch it up with LC
and one button did it all. There is a ton of open source useful PHP that can
be integrated with ease to LC. I'll remember this if I need some Python in
the future.

Thanks Geoff.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director