OT - a new release of WinSignHelper for macOS

matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Wed Jul 19 17:18:15 EDT 2023

To be honest, i do not know.
I am currently using a cloud code signing certificate which i can only use on Windows.
I've chosen the cloud version because of the price, but later i noticed that it seems that those cloud certificates cannot be used on macOS.
Or maybe they can, but i do not know how, especially with ossl signcode
WinSignHelper uses ossl signcode and currently that tool needs a path to a certificate

Do you know where the certificate is stored with the eToken solution? Is it stored also on the eToken or anywhere else on the Mac?
If you have the certificate as a physical file it maybe could be possible to select that file in the WinSignHelper prefs.

But as  i alread wrote, i really don't know exactly.

I am currently thinking of purchasing a 2nd certificate as eToken solution, but there is not yet a decision made, if i should spent money for this, as i have a working cloud certificate which expires in 3 years.

Regards,
Matthias