tsneterr

Mark Smith marksmithhfx at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 08:49:25 EDT 2023

Here is another timing issue I hadn’t thought of. My upload has recently passed the 1/2 mb size and this may cause a timeout of some sort on the receiving end if it has grown too big?? I don’t think 1/2 mb on DB would be a problem (I have 2 TB of storage, with 25% still free) but maybe when combined with a slow transfer rate? Anyway, I’ve sent a msg to DB so will see what they come back with.

Mark