Tree Widget - order of titles

David Bovill david.bovill at gmail.com
Sat Jul 15 15:56:22 EDT 2023

Thanks Brian - that works. I can remove the indent created by the now empty
first column by using:

set the separatorRatio of widget to 0

However there is still a separator line and if I:

set the showSeparator to false

Then the indent returns. But it mostly looks OK.

On Sat, 15 Jul 2023 at 15:28, Brian Milby via use-livecode <