Livecode 10.0.0dp5 new reserved words

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Tue Jul 11 07:28:13 EDT 2023

Does anyone, including folks at the mothership, have a list of new
reserved words in Livecode 10?

I have used a variable called "tExt" (t for temp, Ext for extension)  to
pull of the file extension from file paths. i.e. if tFile contains
"C:/users/paul/desktop/image.png"

set itemDel to "."
put last item of tFile into tExt -- tExt contains "png"

However, in LC 10.0.0dp5, the word "tExt" (which is "text") now appears
to be a reserved work and you can not use it as a variable. This is not
true in LC 9.6.9.  This has me asking: Are there any other new reserved
words I should refactor out of my code before I get mysterious errors?