Training the AI to write better LiveCode

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Jan 25 11:45:10 EST 2023

Interesting I had no idea there were that many potential progressions. But I am still curious how any AI makes the choice, "Not that, this." It has to be able to "recall" that the first move leads to failure.

It has to have some way of paring down it's possible paths to success based upon what an opponent does, and it has to do it by trial and error, which of course is impossible without a way to recall a successful strategy.

Bob S