Add new iOS app at Apple dev: What to enter for SKU?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Jan 21 11:22:29 EST 2023

It's just an ID that you invent and it can be anything. PayPay wanted the
same thing so my AirLaunch app is AL001, for example. It only shows up on
reports to identify which product was purchased or downloaded. Bookkeepers
like that sort of thing.

Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On January 21, 2023 7:23:22 AM Klaus major-k via use-livecode