Training the AI to write better LiveCode

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Jan 20 14:22:01 EST 2023

If ChatGPT can write script, it can write machine code.

If it can write machine code, scripting is unnecessary.

If scripting goes, so goes scripting tools.

So before we donate much time to providing index fodder for the owners
of ChatGPT, we might ask whether this is an investment we want to make,
or perhaps at least ask for compensation for having provided the data
that makes ChatGPT valuable for its owners.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems