Training the AI to write better LiveCode

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Fri Jan 20 13:04:30 EST 2023

This is what it wrote when displaying a "too busy page". Brilliant.

Write a guided meditation about the status of ChatGPT.
As you read this message, please take a moment to pause and breathe. Notice
the sensations in your body and the rhythm of your breath. Remind yourself
that you are not alone in wanting to try out ChatGPT. Many others are
interested in it as well. Be patient and know that the website is doing its
best to accommodate everyone. Trust that the right time for you to try
ChatGPT will come. In the meantime, continue to focus on your breath and
stay present in the moment.