ChatGPT conversation

Mark Smith marksmithhfx at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 08:26:13 EST 2023

I suppose like a love affair, it can get addicting… I tried a few more queries in different programming languages to see how it would do. My queries were not very challenging, but it scored 10 out of 10 for both SAS and SQL (ie. both worked the first time). For python, when I asked it to write a game of “snake” it created a game where there was no user input (the snake only went right then it encountered the edge of the screen and quit). I asked it to modify that and it added code to get arrow key inputs. I won’t post them since I don’t want to fill up this space, but it is interesting to see what it can come up with.

Now, back to more pressing challenges :)

Mark