Tab groups broken?

Mark Smith marksmithhfx at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 04:40:30 EST 2023

Hi Geoff,

The color scheme has changed. It used to be white on blue for the highlighted tab, and black on white for the others https://lessons.livecode.com/m/4071/l/7574-using-tab-buttons. I tried changing the highlight and background colors to blue using the property inspector and it changed the text color to blue but did not adjust the highlight or background. Definitely needs a bug report.

Mark