Training the AI to write better LiveCode

Beda b.sellung at posteo.de
Thu Jan 12 02:11:50 EST 2023

Hell again, I just asked Chat GPT and it answered always very politly:

Me: Thanks that's ok

Chat GPT: You're welcome! I'm glad I could help. If you have any other
questions about LiveCode or any other programming language, feel free to
ask.

Me: Did you learn something about Livecode by our conversation?

Chat GPT: As a language model AI, I do not have the ability to learn or
experience things. However, I do have access to a vast amount of
information and knowledge, and my answers are generated based on that
information.
During our conversation, I provided you with specific examples of how to
use the "answer" and "put" commands to display a message in the message
box in a LiveCode application, and also I've clarified my previous
mistake about the Livecode message box command line interface.

(End of Chat)

Well it even does aknowledge mistakes but doesn't realy say if it will
avoid these in future!

Best

Beda