.mov files in a standalone on Windows

jbv at souslelogo.com jbv at souslelogo.com
Sun Jan 8 16:58:11 EST 2023

Thank you for the answer but this looks a bit too complicated.
Furthermore, the standalone will run only a couple of times on
Windows, and furthermore on a machine on which I can't install
anything.
So I'll take another route and convert the .mov to a format
that is compatible with windows.
Which format is the best : mp4, avi, or... ?

Thank you.
jbv