powerbutton (megabundle) is FUN

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Sun Jan 1 11:47:58 EST 2023

Alert to everyone using the powerButton - and why aren't you using it?
Maybe this issue is new, and maybe I'm just suffering from early onset.
There are three settings on the Basic panel of the Property Editor: "Hover
Transparent Background", "Transparent Background", and "Hilighted
Transparent Background". These settings will override the related color
options that you may make on the Colors panel.
I don't think that's documented, anywhere. I discovered it, this morning.
On the one hand it's a cool feature, and on the other, I spent two hours
doing all the things I do when something doesn't work as expected.

On Sun, Aug 21, 2022 at 9:26 AM Mike Kerner <MikeKerner at roadrunner.com>
wrote:

> I bought the megabundle, unsure what to expect from the stuff that comes
> with it. polylist/polygrid look like they are going to be great.
> as a tmControls nerd, i'm spoiled for gret-looking buttons with more
> options to customize them and get them to do all sorts of marvelous things.
> i think i'm about to switch to powerbutton.
> these have all the customization options and a few more to boot and they
> respond faster, because they are widgets instead of groups.
> this is an underrated widget.
> --
>    and did a little diving.
> And God said, "This is good."