On mobile: mergAVRequestMediaAccess "video" and androidRequestPermission "android.permission.CAMERA"

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Tue Feb 28 10:14:37 EST 2023

this isn't an uncommon problem.
what other apps on ios do is throw up a separate dialog that directs the
user to Settings->Privacy and Security->whatever (in your case, both
"Camera" and "Microphone"), and tells the user to return to try again when
that setting is changed.

On Tue, Feb 28, 2023 at 8:46 AM Klaus major-k via use-livecode <

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."