Android build

Paul Richards paul at smarttsoftware.co.uk
Tue Feb 21 15:35:36 EST 2023

Hi , all.

Has anybody else had issues creating an existing app in 9.6.9 RC 2 for Android only ?

In 9.6.8 I am able to push the app straight to my tablet from the IDE without issue, I can also save as standalone without issue.

In 9.6.8 RC2 when I try to push app to device from the IDE I get "installation of app failed: [BT:1.8.0] Error: File C:\users\paul\appdata\local\temp\tmp15.apks' was not found.
Java.lang.illegalArgumentException: File c:\users\paul\appdata\ocal\temp\tmp15.apks' was not found.
At com.google.common.base.preconditions.checkArgument(preconditions.java:217)

In 9.6.9 RC2 - If I try to save as a standalone application, I am prompted to enter the keystore alias and password (same details entered when in 9.6.8) - This results in "There was an error while saving the standalone application signing failed - key password was incorrect or key associated with xxxx not a private key"

Thanks.
Paul