granted permission(s) on mobile

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Thu Feb 9 13:39:49 EST 2023

on ios if you're using mergAV (barcode scanner), the user needs to permit
both camera and video
there isn't a permission, per se that you call out when building the app.
you trigger the permissions dialogs like this:
   mergavrequestmediaaccess "video"
   mergavrequestmediaaccess "audio"

On Thu, Feb 9, 2023 at 11:41 AM Klaus major-k via use-livecode <

> Hi friends,
>
> if our app needs access to e.g. the -> auto-focus camera
> Will this be covered by the general -> android.permission.CAMERA?
> I need to check this before taking action with that camera.
>
> And is there an equivalent of android.permission.xxx for iOS?
>
> Thanks for any hint!
>

> Best
>
> Klaus
> --