[[ ANN ]] New Enhancements Bundle v1.0.29 available

panagiotis m merakosp at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 10:09:12 EST 2023

Hello Paul,

I have followed your recipe and still cannot get it to fail - I can
successfully add a new column using the plus button in the Columns tab of
the Property Inspector, even if the PL is totally empty (i.e. no columns
and no data).

I suggest you file a bug report with a short video recipe - maybe I am
following slightly different steps and the devil is in the details :)

Kind regards,
Panos
--

On Thu, 9 Feb 2023 at 17:00, Paul Dupuis via use-livecode <