[[ ANN ]] New Enhancements Bundle v1.0.29 available

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Thu Feb 9 09:53:33 EST 2023

On 2/9/2023 9:24 AM, panagiotis merakos via use-livecode wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Just to let you know that there is an update of the enhancements bundle
> available in your account area.
>
> Latest update 1.0.29: 9 February 2023
>
> This update includes several bugfixes. I'll update BugZilla later tonight.
>
> Kind regards,

I just downloaded and installed the new widgets in LC9.6.9rc2 and tried
the Polylist. I don't seem to be able to add any columns via the
Property Inspector. RECIPE on Windows 10: Launch LC9.6.9rc2, create a
new stack, add a Polylist, bring up the Property Inspector for the new
Polylist, click on the columns tab, click on the Plus icon to add a
column. Enter a name for the column (i.e. Test, or Name, or Col1) and
click ok. Result: No column added.

Anyone else see this?