Message Sent when Resizing Widgets: Workaround

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Dec 29 18:23:26 EST 2023

I wholeheartedly agree. But one of the most endearing qualities of Livecode, at least to me is that if something doesn’t work exactly the way I want, I can make something that does. The Datagrid is the offspring of this. I remember days when a lot of devs were clamoring for a table object that actually behaved like a table! What Trevor Devore gave us was a group object that did practically everything that everyone wanted in a table object, and then a bit more! I cannot imagine developing in Livecode now without it. I’m sure it was a collaborative effort, but I think Trevor led the charge. Take a little time and read up on his bio. Pretty incredible.

Bob S