unable to unfold arrays in debugger?

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Fri Dec 15 12:17:16 EST 2023

Hey Peeps,

I'm having a strange experience where while debugging, I click on the arrow
to unfold array variables in the debugger, and nothing happens.
Once the debugger gets into this state, I must leave the card and come back.
it begins as soon as the debugger starts, but remains after the debugger
has stopped.  Now I have to leave the card/
When I come back to the card, the array variables unfold as expected until
the debugger starts again.
It seems to happen only on 1 particular card and no other.

Sigh.
How can I figure this out?
Has anyone ever experienced this?

Thanks,