Get rid of the remote debugger

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Dec 11 14:35:16 EST 2023

See that is the exact problem. Because when enabled, the remoteScriptDebugger says there is an error, but cannot show me where the error is because the script is locked, I have no clue as to what script (if any) is causing the issue. That is why I asked if anyone had the password to the remoteScriptDebugger, so I could trace it back.

And to further complicate things, once I remove the remoteScriptDebugger, none of my regular scripts are failing, unless it is failing silently which lands me right where I started.

Anyway, at least I have a workaround.

Bob S