HTML5 failure / javascript console

Eller, Roger roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Thu Aug 31 10:52:54 EDT 2023

My first try of saving a simple stack as HTML5... When it tries to run, it says to check the Javascropt console, which shows the following.  As a LiveCode Script only developer, none of this gives me a clue.  This is on Windows, using Chrome.

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
TEST_STACK.html:155 run() called, but dependencies remain, so not running
printErr @ TEST_STACK.html:155
standalone-9.6.10.js:48 a problem seems to have happened with Module.memoryInitializerRequest, status: 404, retrying standalone-9.6.10.html.mem
useRequest @ standalone-9.6.10.js:48
standalone-9.6.10.html.mem:1     Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
standalone-9.6.10.js:48 Uncaught could not load memory initializer standalone-9.6.10.html.mem
TEST_STACK.html:155 still waiting on run dependencies:
printErr @ TEST_STACK.html:155
(anonymous) @ standalone-9.6.10.js:1
TEST_STACK.html:155 dependency: memory initializer
printErr @ TEST_STACK.html:155
(anonymous) @ standalone-9.6.10.js:1
TEST_STACK.html:155 (end of list)