Polygrid sorting

panagiotis m merakosp at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 05:16:44 EDT 2023

Hello Paul,

See the example in the dictionary for the "headerClick" message:

local sDirection

on headerClick pColumnNumber
    local tText

    put the text of me into tText
    put not sDirection[pColumnNumber] into sDirection[pColumnNumber]

    set the itemDel to tab

    # Sort data by this column.
    if sDirection[pColumnNumber] then
        sort lines of tText ascending by item pColumnNumber of each
    else
        sort lines of tText descending by item pColumnNumber of each
    end if

    set the text of me to tText
end headerClick

Kind regards,
Panos

--

On Fri, 25 Aug 2023 at 02:57, Paul Dupuis via use-livecode <