Behaviors

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 22:04:04 EDT 2023

I'll admit it's not very intuitive, but:

In Navigator, right-click any button. On the context menu, select Copy >
Objects.
Navigate to any control or card, stack, etc. Bookmarks are fine for this as
well.
Right-click any other control. On the context menu, select Set Copied Btn
as Behavior.

On Thu, Aug 24, 2023 at 7:19 PM Mike Kerner via use-livecode <