OT - Mac Notarization Problem - Desperation setting in

matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Thu Aug 24 16:48:55 EDT 2023

Timothy,

so running the following command from step 7.1.2 of that lesson

xcrun notarytool submit --apple-id "<your_AppleID>" --password "<yourAppSpecificPassword>" --team-id <yourTeamID> --wait "<path_to_file>"

gives you the 401 error or are you using the parameter --keychain-profile instead of the three parameters --password,--team-id and --apple-id?
If using the above command, then could you please run the command again from command line and add --verbose  to enable a detailed log and send the log file to me in a private email?

If the second, then did you create a new keychain profile as described in chapter 8 of that lesson?

Regards,
Matthias