Behaviors

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Aug 24 11:34:02 EDT 2023

There is also the Advanced button in the property inspector (looks like one large gear with two smaller ones) where you can type the behavior, and also has the target icon. Also, you shouldn’t have to do that every time. Once should be enough if you save the stack afterwards.

I note that Datagrids have no way to set the behavior, since they depend on their default behavior. It was discussed long ago when nested behaviors became a thing, that there ought to be a way to edit a list of behaviors of an object. In fact it shouldn’t be that difficult to make a Behavior Browser widget of some sort. Hmmm...

Bob S