Group corners

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Aug 21 12:58:42 EDT 2023

Another thing you can do is draw the “border” the way you want in a graphic app with an alpha channel for whatever you want to be transparent. Then import that image and place it behind whatever you want a border around. Be sure to set the quality to best. If you need the “border” to change, create multiple graphics, then set the source of the image accordingly.

Bob S