[[ ANN ]] Release 9.6.10 RC-1

panagiotis m merakosp at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 12:05:18 EDT 2023

Hello Mark,

As Matthias noted, you can find this release in your account area. You have
to scroll down a bit because the stable releases are listed at the top.

In the downloads page you can only find the last stable release - currently
9.6.9.

Kind regards,
Panos
--

On Thu, 17 Aug 2023 at 19:02, matthias rebbe via use-livecode <