Consumable In App Purchases on Android

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Wed Aug 9 16:38:51 EDT 2023

Panos,

Again, thank you for your help!   mobileStoreProductProperty works beautifully!   As for the lesson, it’s not that it could have been better, it’s actually pretty good (as most LC lessons are).  It’s just that it needs to be updated to reflect newer methods and procedures.

Given how long your todo list is, I appreciate the time you always take to help me, and all the others out.  It’s GREATLY appreciated!

-Dan