Color of text of the selected tab of Tab Panel

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Tue Aug 8 13:41:30 EDT 2023

I’m developing on a Mac. In order to change the color of the text on the selected tab of a Tab Panel I had to change backgroundColor. The seems weird. (I’ve been away, so I don’t remember how this should go).

However, the .exe on Windows shows that text the same color as on the other tabs. I set other color properties except foregroundColor to a variety of colors to see if any affected the color, but that text is still black.

I would like for it to work the same on both Windows and Mac. I do want to strengthen the emphasis for the selected tab.

If need be, I can use a different method for the extra emphasis.

I’d like to do it in a way that doesn’t break when any bugs are fixed.

Ideas?

Dar