Uploading progress bar

Tim Selander selander at tkf.att.ne.jp
Mon Aug 7 18:56:50 EDT 2023

We are airing a kid's anime program on TV this fall, and are encouraging
parents to video their kids singing the theme song -- which we'll air at
the end of the program.

Using LC Server, I made a simple page for the parents to use to upload
the videos. It's working fine, but I would like to add a progress bar to
give some kind of user feedback as the upload can take 2 or 3 minutes.

I've found several php scripts that do this, which look great but I have
no idea how it works, but can anyone tell me how I could do this in LC?

Any and all tips appreciated!

Tim Selander
Tokyo, Japan