tsNetGet() on android

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Aug 6 22:13:17 EDT 2023

It might be due to a insidious trick that caught me out. It also caught the
person who helped me, who said he only knew about it because it got him too.

I assume you already have the right inclusions, but you may have missed the
permissions checkbox in the Android pane of standalone settings. There's an
Internet permission in there. Surprise!

If that isn't the problem then...um...?

Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On August 6, 2023 8:06:36 PM scott--- via use-livecode