[[ ANN ]] New Enhancements Bundle v1.0.32 available

panagiotis m merakosp at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 10:12:28 EDT 2023

Hello all,

@Mark
There is a file "changelog.txt" in the bundle that describes all the
bugfixes and new features that are added per widget.

@Klaus
Heh, I think the .zip file has this version (1_0_0) because it allows us to
update it more easily. If you unzip it, it should show the actual version:
"livecode_enhancements-1_0_32".

Kind regards,
Panos
--

On Fri, 4 Aug 2023 at 17:06, Klaus major-k via use-livecode <