Tab button is not getting messages

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Tue Aug 1 12:10:29 EDT 2023

There’s a tab widget? Cool.

I guess I’m using a tab button.

I think I know what is the problem, though I don’t remember what I did to do cause it. Some of the backgrounds are really different; they just look the same. I edit the background (the tab button script) but the button script does not show up on most of the cards.

How do I place the correct background on each card?

Dar